You will need to submit an expression of interest by a specified date to be considered for a 457 visa holder letter of support. This date closes before the AGPT application deadline, enabling GPTQ to assess your application and provide a letter in time for the cut-off date. If you miss the key date, your application will not be considered.
How do I request a 457 visa holder letter of support from GPTQ?
You may also be interested in:
- What is the selection process for the AGPT program?
- What if I miss my RACGP Candidate Assessment Applied Knowledge Test (CAAKT)?
- Is there a fee for the 2018 AGPT application process and when is it due?
- What is the application process for the AGPT program?
- I am an international medical graduate and I have passed my AMC; not yet registered here in Australia. I would like to to know if i am eligible for the AGPT training program?
- Am eligible to apply for the Australian General Practice Training (AGPT) program?
- I am an intern this year. Can I apply for the Australian General Practice Training (AGPT) program?
- I am an intern this year and I want to apply for GP Training for next year. Am I required to undertake another year in hospital?
- I want to do more hospital time at the start of the training year that I am applying for. Do I have to defer my training or can this time count towards my training?
- I would love to start GP training at the start of the training year I am applying for but I wish to take the first year off or defer it till the next year?