Unfortunately, GPTQ will not offer letters of support to 457 visa holder applicants for the 2019 intake. Please contact the AGPT for information on other RTOs that will offer a letter of support.
Does GPTQ provide letters of support for 457 visa holders to lodge their Australian General Practice Training (AGPT) program application?
You may also be interested in:
- What is the selection process for the AGPT program?
- What if I miss my RACGP Candidate Assessment Applied Knowledge Test (CAAKT)?
- Is there a fee for the 2019 AGPT application process and when is it due?
- What is the application process for the AGPT program?
- I am an international medical graduate and I have passed my AMC; not yet registered here in Australia. I would like to to know if i am eligible for the AGPT training program?
- Am eligible to apply for the Australian General Practice Training (AGPT) program?
- I am an intern this year. Can I apply for the Australian General Practice Training (AGPT) program?
- I am an intern this year and I want to apply for GP Training for next year. Am I required to undertake another year in hospital?
- I want to do more hospital time at the start of the training year that I am applying for. Do I have to defer my training or can this time count towards my training?
- I would love to start GP training at the start of the training year I am applying for but I wish to take the first year off or defer it till the next year?