Getting into a medical degree is competitive. You usually need to complete your final year of high school with a high ATAR score. You will then need to complete the UMAT (Undergraduate Medical Admission Test). You may undertake an undergraduate degree and apply to a postgraduate medical course. This will require you to take the GAMSAT (Graduate Australian Medical School Admission Test) and attend an interview at the university you are applying to.
You may also be interested in:
- What is the difference between MBBS and MD?
- What is the Bonded Medical Places Scheme?
- What can I do with a medical degree?
- Where is the best place to study medicine?
- What is an MBBS?
- What is the ATAR?
- What is a GPA?
- What is the GAMSAT?
- What is the UMAT?
- What is the Overall Position (OP)?