You apply for RPL through your regional training organisation (RTO), although it will be assessed by the Censor at the medical college that you choose to seek fellowship with - the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM) or The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP).
You may also be interested in:
- Can hospital training be included as RPL?
- Can I use my internship hospital experience to count towards RPL?
- Who needs to submit an RPL application?
- Why is an RPL process required?
- Which terms may be considered in an RPL application?
- What is ‘RPL with time credit’ and ‘RPL without time credit’?
- Can I include leave in my RPL application?
- When can I apply for RPL?
- Who approves applications for RPL?
- What is RPL?