You will need to submit an expression of interest by a specified date to be considered for a 457 visa holder letter of support. This date closes before the AGPT application deadline, enabling GPTQ to assess your application and provide a letter in time for the cut-off date. If you miss the key date, your application will not be considered.
How do I request a 457 visa holder letter of support from GPTQ?
You may also be interested in:
- How do I apply for the Australian General Practice Training (AGPT) program?
- When can I apply for general practice training?
- What’s the application process for the AGPT program?
- Is there a fee for the 2018 AGPT application process and when is it due?
- Does GPTQ provide letters of support for 457 visa holders to lodge their Australian General Practice Training (AGPT) program application?
- How do I request a 457 visa holder letter of support from GPTQ?
- How do I pick a training region for my GP training?
- How do I decide which regional training organisation (RTO) to apply for?
- I want to apply to General Practice Training Queensland (GPTQ), but I have signed a contract with a hospital outside GPTQ's training region. What do I do?
- Is there a second intake of GP registrars within a single year?