A Grade Point Average (GPA) is an aggregated score, based on performance and assessments, for grades received over a defined period of time at university. This might be the duration of a subject, a semester or an entire course.
You may also be interested in:
- What is the difference between MBBS and MD?
- What is the Bonded Medical Places Scheme?
- What can I do with a medical degree?
- Where is the best place to study medicine?
- What is an MBBS?
- What is the ATAR?
- What is a GPA?
- What is the GAMSAT?
- What is the UMAT?
- What is the Overall Position (OP)?