The Overall Position (OP) is a rank assigned to high school students who have completed education in Queensland. Similar to the ATAR, it ranks students within the same graduating year. Instead of a percentage-based score as with the ATAR, the OP provides a score between one and 25, with one being the highest and 25 being the lowest.
You may also be interested in:
- What is the difference between MBBS and MD?
- What is the Bonded Medical Places Scheme?
- What can I do with a medical degree?
- Where is the best place to study medicine?
- What is an MBBS?
- What is the ATAR?
- What is a GPA?
- What is the GAMSAT?
- What is the UMAT?
- What is the Overall Position (OP)?