You must submit a formal written application for part-time training to your regional training organisation (RTO). Typically, part-time registrars also need to submit a 'part-time training hours confirmation form'.
How do I apply for part-time training with AGPT?
You may also be interested in:
- How do I apply for part-time training with AGPT?
- Can I accept a place on the Australian General Practice Training (AGPT) program and then defer it for a year or start my training on leave?
- I want to do more hospital time at the start of the training year that I am applying for. Do I have to defer my training or can this time count towards my training?
- Can I transfer my training to another regional training organisation (RTO) after I accept a place on the Australian General Practice Training (AGPT)?
- Can I do some of my GP training in another regional training organisation’s (RTO's) region?
- Can I transfer from the Rural Pathway to the General Pathway, or vice versa?
- What is the part-time load for GP training with AGPT?
- What is 'acceleration' of part-time training?
- Can I change my GP training to part-time or full-time?
- Can I do the AGPT program part-time?