After you apply for GP training, selections are carried out by the respective GP colleges and differ in process. For details on these processes, please refer to the flow charts on the college websites:
What is the selection process for the AGPT program?
You may also be interested in:
- What is the selection process for the AGPT program?
- What if I miss my RACGP Candidate Assessment Applied Knowledge Test (CAAKT)?
- Is there a fee for the 2019 AGPT application process and when is it due?
- What is the application process for the AGPT program?
- I am an international medical graduate and I have passed my AMC; not yet registered here in Australia. I would like to to know if i am eligible for the AGPT training program?
- Am eligible to apply for the Australian General Practice Training (AGPT) program?
- I am an intern this year. Can I apply for the Australian General Practice Training (AGPT) program?
- I am an intern this year and I want to apply for GP Training for next year. Am I required to undertake another year in hospital?
- I want to do more hospital time at the start of the training year that I am applying for. Do I have to defer my training or can this time count towards my training?
- I would love to start GP training at the start of the training year I am applying for but I wish to take the first year off or defer it till the next year?