The CAAKTs are conducted on a single date. If you miss your CAAKT, you would need to reapply with the RACGP for the following year.
What if I miss my RACGP Candidate Assessment Applied Knowledge Test (CAAKT)?
You may also be interested in:
- How do I apply for the Australian General Practice Training (AGPT) program?
- When can I apply for general practice training?
- What’s the application process for the AGPT program?
- Is there a fee for the 2018 AGPT application process and when is it due?
- Does GPTQ provide letters of support for 457 visa holders to lodge their Australian General Practice Training (AGPT) program application?
- How do I request a 457 visa holder letter of support from GPTQ?
- How do I pick a training region for my GP training?
- How do I decide which regional training organisation (RTO) to apply for?
- I want to apply to General Practice Training Queensland (GPTQ), but I have signed a contract with a hospital outside GPTQ's training region. What do I do?
- Is there a second intake of GP registrars within a single year?