You apply online with your preferred GP college, ACRRM or RACGP. At the time of application, you will nominate preferred training regions and the pathway on which you intend to train, the Rural Pathway or the General pathway.
What’s the application process for the AGPT program?
You may also be interested in:
- How do I apply for the Australian General Practice Training (AGPT) program?
- When can I apply for general practice training?
- What’s the application process for the AGPT program?
- Is there a fee for the 2019 AGPT application process and when is it due?
- Does GPTQ provide letters of support for 457 visa holders to lodge their Australian General Practice Training (AGPT) program application?
- How do I request a 457 visa holder letter of support from GPTQ?
- How do I pick a training region for my GP training?
- How do I decide which regional training organisation (RTO) to apply for?
- I want to apply to General Practice Training Queensland (GPTQ), but I have signed a contract with a hospital outside GPTQ's training region. What do I do?
- Is there a second intake of GP registrars within a single year?