Find out about the training program, pathways, application, selection and more.Browse all articles
Working as a GP
Learn more about a career in general practice.Browse all articles
Overseas trained doctors
How to train and practise as a GP in Australia.Browse all articles
Rural general practice
Discover medicine and life in the country.Browse all articles
Find out about the roles and responsibilities of junior doctors.Browse all articles
How do I become a doctor?
Discover how to pursue a medical career.Browse all articles
- What is the paediatric requirement for GP training?
- How do I apply for the Australian General Practice Training (AGPT) program?
- What are the mandatory hospital rotations for the Australian General Practice Training (AGPT) program?
- How do I organise a general practice placement?
- How do I apply for part-time training with AGPT?
- Can hospital training be included as RPL?
- What's the difference between the Rural Pathway and the General Pathway?
- Can I apply and train for the AGPT program while on a 457 visa?
- What is the difference between MBBS and MD?