Find out about the training program, pathways, application, selection and more.Browse all articles
Working as a GP
Learn more about a career in general practice.Browse all articles
Rural general practice
Discover medicine and life in the country.Browse all articles
Find out about the roles and responsibilities of junior doctors.Browse all articles
Overseas trained doctors
How to train and practise as a GP in Australia.Browse all articles
How do I become a doctor?
Discover how to pursue a medical career.Browse all articles
- What is the paediatric requirement for GP training?
- How do I apply for the Australian General Practice Training (AGPT) program?
- What are the mandatory hospital rotations for the Australian General Practice Training (AGPT) program?
- How do I organise a general practice placement?
- How do I apply for part-time training with AGPT?
- Can hospital training be included as RPL?
- What's the difference between the Rural Pathway and the General Pathway?
- Can I apply and train for the AGPT program while on a 457 visa?
- What is the difference between MBBS and MD?